To carry out a range of assigned clerical / support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical / support duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant account / data administration requirements within agreed service standards.
- Respond to a range of general standard processing enquiries referring to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload.
- Improve own skills as knowledge within the operational team taking opportunities to identify area for improvement to processes and service.
- Undertake duties at a similar level as required.
- Ensure compliance with Equiniti’s procedures, standards and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, where appropriate implementing actions to protect our business at all times.
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company’s Regulators, including FCA’s Principles for Business.
- Complete work within the security arrangements of Equiniti. Any deliberate contravention of these procedures may lead to disciplinary procedure.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken within the quality system.
- Ensure that work and ethetics comply with all security arrangements both physical and information.
Suggested Performance Measures
- Timely completion of own work / contribution to team workload
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries
- Adherence to procedures and regulations
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Ongoing development of own knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate willingness to contribute to team beyond own immediate tasks
- Quality of support given to colleagues
- Development of technical knowledge and skill
- Contribution to target achievement and team goals
- Successful delivery of task
- Deliver quality to our customers.
- Drive to improve results and standards
- Working together
- Taking ownership and responsibility
- Technical proficiency
- Uses clear and concise speech to out message across effectively
- Selects appropriate information to complete standard letter.
- Produces accurate and legible written work at all times.
Self / Work Organisation:
- Uses straightforward personal planning to organise own work effectively.
- Knows where to find things and adheres to deadlines
Keyboard / Software Organisation:
- Uses a keyboard on one or more systems, understanding functions for producing a range of outputs.
- Has an understanding of the main activities of own business unit/area.
Procedural / Product / Specialist Knowledge:
- A good understanding of specified products, routine tasks and procedures within own team, including some non-routine activities.
- Where appropriate is aware of regulatory practices and constraints which impact on own work.
Job Location: Chennai/ Bangalore