Objective of job:
To work as a part of a project team in the delivery and maintenance of complex enterprise solutions built using industry standard patterns, practices and components.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Should have at least 4 years relevant work experience (could be less for an exceptional candidate)
- Should be able to demonstrate an apitude for mentoring more junior staff.
- Normal working hours would India business hours however should be willing to work in UK/US hours and be available for out of UK/US business hours support on week days and weekends.
Should have appropriate level of expertise of using most of the following:
- .Net Core C#
- RESTful Web Api
- NoSql (MongoDb or other)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- CSS (SASS / Less), Bootstrap, Mobile first development
- Agile / Lean (DSDM or Scrum)
Should have exposure to, or an active interest in, as many of the following as possible:
- DevOps (CI/CD)
- Micro services
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Event driven architectures
- Build and deployment automation (TeamCity / TFS / Octopus)
- Cloud based IAAS / PAAS (Azure / AWS)
- CQRS / Event Sourcing
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Web security, OWASP
- Able to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Able to deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base and out of hours.
- Communicates fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Pragmatic, tolerant of ambiguity, willing to backtrack and seek multiple solutions.