Objective of job:
This role will be responsible for development and maintenance of Pancredit solutions adhering to the processes and delivered within the agreed timelines with expected quality.
- Able to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Able to deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically even under pressure.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Should have appropriate level of expertise of using several of the following technologies:
- C or C++
- Unix / Linux & Shell scripting
- Unit/Integration and system testing
- Sound knowledge of OO design principles and patterns
- C or C++
- Knowledge or experience in Java related technologies
- Agile methodology
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base and out of hours.
- Communicates fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Pragmatic, tolerant of ambiguity, willing to backtrack and seek multiple solutions.
- Willingness to work UK hours.
- Time Management and self-organization