Objective of job
To work as a part of a project team in the delivery and maintenance of complex enterprise solutions built using industry standard patterns, practices and components.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record
- Should have appropriate years of testing experience required for this role.
- Normal working hours would be India business hours however should be willing to work in UK hours and be available for support out of India business hours on week days and weekends.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Should be proficient in DB, SQL Queries & SQL Joins
- Experience in manual testing of Client Server, Web and Mobile applications.
- Should possess experience of testing methodologies, defect management system and Database knowledge.
- Handled full range of testing services including defects analysis, developing test scenarios/cases, test monitoring and test execution.
- Good testing experience with different types of testing including Regression and Functional.
- Experience in preparing test environment to execute test cases.
- Should be able to lead a team of size between 2 to 6 members.
- Analyzing the test cases prepared by other team members.
- Exposure to QA activities is must.
- Conducting review meeting within the team.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Exposure to Automation tools and Agile testing process is an advantage.
- Candidates with testing certification are preference.