Objective of the Job:
To work as a part of distributed Agile SCRUM team in building and supporting the complex enterprise products & solutions using Microsoft Technologies especially with Net framework 2.0 & above, C#, ASP .Net MVC, Web API, RESTful Service, Angular JS/Knockout JS and MS SQL Server.
Qualification and Skills:
- Should have minimum 2+ years of experience in Product development on Microsoft .Net Platform using C#.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Working hours would be UK business hours however resource should be willing to work in US hours and/or able to support on weekends if needed.
- Object Oriented Programming
- .Net Framework 2 & above.
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API and RESTful Service
- ORM Tools – Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or higher / Team Foundation Server
- Bootstrap, MVMM, Angular JS/Knockout
- Good to have knowledge on Design Principles and Patterns
- Microsoft Certification MCAD/MCTS/MCPD is a big plus.
- Exposure to the following technologies, tools and methodologies are desirable.
- XUNIT (Or similar unit test frameworks)
- Agile Methodologies
- Rabbit MQ
- Refactoring experience
- Azure DevOps
- Installer technology
- Continuous Integration
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Visual Basic 6