Objective of job
This role would work within the CISO organisation to perform manage Application Security testing and penetration testing, Security Assessment on Project and Suppliers, provide advice to Business and IT on security risks and mitigating controls. This role will also be the lead from the security team on Application Security improvement initiatives.
- Perform security assessments on systems and applications to identify weakness and support mitigation actions
- Manage Penetration testing activities
- Support and drive the Application security Programme (SAST / DAST knowledge required)
- Perform security assessments on new projects and suppliers to identity risks and support mitigation actions
- Support the CISO to define and implement Security Improvement projects to mitigate security risks
- Work with other internal and external technology partners to define and implement Security Policies, Controls and Technical standards.
- Monitor threat profiles based on changes of external and internal environments, define and implement appropriate mitigation activities.
Qualification & Skills
- Extensive experience with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 standards
- Extensive experience with performing security risk assessments
- Extensive experience with Application Security controls, tools and processes
- Experience with Cloud service approaches
- Familiar with common security vulnerabilities and mitigating techniques
- Familiar with UK, US and EU regulatory requirements as well as other relevant international security standards
- Knowledge of security protocols and common attack vectors, with a willingness to maintain up to date threat knowledge
- Strong IT technical knowledge
- Track record of being able to work on new projects and initiatives and provide security advice and guidance.
- Able to analyse and interpret information, reporting conclusions in formats aligned to the target audience
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent People management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and able to liaise confidently with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Process oriented
- Desire to learn and ability to quickly implement learnings, train and coach team mates
- Expert/advanced Troubleshooting skills
- Good Team player but also able to work as an individual
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team including remote teams.
- Experience in Red Teaming or internal Security testing (i.e. testing remediation)
- Acts with integrity and high personal standards in dealings with others.
- Treats others with respect, openness, honesty and fairness (empathy).
- Says what they mean; walks the talk.
- Accepts responsibility rather than apportioning blame.
- Creates the right blend of support and challenge – for self and others.
- Maintains the organisation’s reputation for high standards of business conduct.
- Adds values and builds true partnerships.
- Effectively manages expectations to achieve a positive outcome.
- Takes personal responsibility for the performance of the Client relationships.
- Makes a strong positive impact and professional impression.
- Builds effective networks (internally and externally).
- Effectively communicates with Clients and key stakeholders.
- Manages, maintains and promotes each relationship to deliver added value solutions and maximise growth potential.
- Probes facts and opinions to determine underlying needs and expectations to find out what Clients/Customer’s really need today and identify future requirements.
- Pro-actively manages all stakeholders throughout contract renewal and tender processes.
- Motivate others to meet and exceed customer service standards by creating the right working environment and relationships.
- Is passionate and believes in what we do and who we are.
- Champions collaboration across the business for the benefit of Clients and Customers.
- Maintains their motivation and commitment, despite changes in direction.
- Consistently demonstrates the Equiniti Group Values, even under pressure.
- Acts as a role model to others.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive of others.
- Promotes teamwork and works effectively with others to achieve own and wider business goals.
- Leads in sharing good practice, knowledge and experience with others.
- Embraces challenges and responds quickly and positively to change.
- Is receptive, flexible and resilient.
- Adopts personal style to suit the situation and needs of others.
- Leads, coaches and develops others to reach their full potential.
- Passionate about delivering service excellence and putting the Client / Customer first.
- Works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others.
- Pro-actively takes actions and works with others to enhance our performance and reputation.
- Takes ownership for problems and finds solutions.
- Constantly searches for opportunities to add value and reduce costs for the Business and Clients.
- Continuously learns and improves from experience and shares this with others.
- Involves and leverages knowledge of others in decision making and problem solving.
- Makes decisions by evaluating options and uses commercial and market awareness to make appropriate recommendations.
- Effective use of own time and commits to realistic deadlines.
Job Location: Chennai