Objective of job
To provide voice and email support to all IT users across Shareholder and Investment solutions.
- Act as a single point of contact for the users
- Log tickets, Track the progress, update and close the tickets as per the status
- Handle voice calls and email requests from users.
- Perform first level of support including basic troubleshooting activities in Microsoft Operating systems for desktop and laptops, MS Office applications including Outlook, Microsoft Active Directory User Management, etc.
- Remote into users workstation/laptop, wherever required to fix the issue as first line fix.
- To operate in Technical Help Desk by working in 24 X7.
- Undertake Knowledge transfer from peers on transition, new tasks and process changes
- Periodical updating of Knowledge base and procedure documentation
- Basic Degree with a good track record. Preferable in engineering/technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Should have an overall 5+ years of experience in handing Technical Help Desk function.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems – Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Good knowledge on MS Outlook
- Exposure to Microsoft Active Director tasks like User Creation, Modification, Group creation, etc.
- Good knowledge of Print Services, TCP/IP and Network connectivity.
- Exposure to Ticketing tools.
- Preferable ITIL Foundation Trained/Certified\