Objective of job:
As a Team Lead, you will be part of a distributed SCRUM team and responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery of product deliverables. Should have strong knowledge and experience in building and supporting complex enterprise products & solutions using Microsoft Technologies especially with Net framework 2.0 & above, C#, ASP .Net MVC, Web API, RESTful Service, Angular JS/Knockout JS and MS SQL Server.
You are responsible for managing the team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the point of contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Working hours would be UK business hours however resource should be willing to work in standard India working hours as well (if required) and ready to support out of UK business hours on week days and weekends.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Object Oriented Programming
- .Net Framework 2 & above.
- ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC
- Web API and Restful Service
- ORM Tools – Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or higher / Team Foundation Server
- Responsive Design - Bootstrap, MVMM, Angular JS/Knockout
- Good to have knowledge on Design Principles and Patterns
- Microsoft Certification MCAD/MCTS/MCPD is a big plus.
- Good exposure in Agile SCRUM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
Field of Work:
- Monitoring and Reporting on Project Performance and Service Delivery metrics
- Domain/Functional (Test Design, Design Reviews, Automation Code Review etc).
- Project Delivery Reviews (with PM, Senior Management, BU Heads, etc.)
- Meetings & Discussions (Team meetings, weekly connects with Management, BUs, etc.)
- Process Compliance and Continuous Improvement (includes QMS, IT Security and Service Delivery)
- Resource Allocation and Management (Recruitment, Reallocation, Utilization, Issues, etc.)
- Training & Self-development (Learning, training/mentoring team members, etc.)
- Administration & Team Management (Appraisals, approvals, any non-technical support, etc.)