Objective of job
To work as a part of a project team in the delivery and maintenance of complex enterprise solutions built using industry standard patterns, practices and components.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record
- Should have appropriate years of testing experience required for this role.
- Normal working hours would be UK business hours however should be willing to work in Indian hours based on project requirement and be available for support out of UK business hours on week days and weekends.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Should be proficient in DB, SQL Queries & SQL Joins
- Experience in manual/automation testing of Client Server and Web applications.
- Should possess excellent experience of testing methodologies, defect management system and database knowledge.
- Handled full range of testing services including defects analysis, developing test scenarios/cases, test monitoring and test execution.
- Experience to QA activities is must
- Experience in mentoring and assisting the team also grooming the team with best practices.
- Experience in appropriate configuration management
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience to Automation tools and Agile testing process is an advantage
- Candidates with Advanced Testing certification is desirable
- Experience in taking decisions which influence the success of the projects and team objectives
- Able to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Able to exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes and deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- Communicates fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Should absorb new technical information and apply it effectively. Maintains awareness of developing technologies and their application.
- Pragmatic, tolerant of ambiguity, willing to backtrack and seek multiple solutions.
- Team Leading, Management and Decision Making Skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills should drive for results on all circumstances.
- Visionary and entrepreneurial with a positive "can do" attitude towards the technical and commercial challenges facing Equiniti and our customers.
- Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances.
- Demonstrates Leadership, should analyse user requirements and advise users on scope and options for operational improvements
Job Location: Chennai