Objective of job :
To lead a project team in the delivery and maintenance of complex enterprise solutions built using industry standard patterns, practices and components.
- Capex review / tracking / reporting
- Preparation of monthly IT packs – GPR report and Finance packs
- Cost centre owner monthly reports – info / analysis / data
- Forecasting preparation
- Headcount report preparation and data input
- Budget pack preparation / data input
- Attendance at low priority meetings to cover
- MIS data roll forward
- Recharge calculation for Common expenses.
- Flash file maintenance
- Change control – analysis and control
- Board pack maintenance
- Adhoc analysis and MI development
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Prior experience of working in an off shored Finance SSC
- Over 5 years working experience in Consolidation and Financials Analysis process.
- Scrutnizing the GL on the monthly basis and provide the valuable reports.
- Knowledge of preparing Varriance anaylsis, cash forecastings.
- Knowledge for prepartion of budgets and MIS pack division wise.
- Knowledge of Agresso an advantage.
- Knowledge of other financial accounting systems.
- University Qualified and MBA Finance
- CA Inter/ CMA Inter
- Financial accountancy experience including UK GAAP within multi-national organisation
- MS Certification will be added advantage
- Fluent English: written and spoken.
- Strong use of excel and similar software.
- Proven Leadership abilities and team working
- Excellent organizational, communication and planning skills
- Professional, credible individual with an ability to influence peers, superiors and subordinates
- Adaptable with an ability to change direction and priorities if required
- Achievement orientation: Driven by goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well with people across the organisation.
- Ability to understand the detail behind processes