Performs operational accounting activities related to transfer agency and shareowner account maintenance. Duties may include:
- Providing operational accounting support to internal business groups and/or operations departments.
- Ensuring that transactions are being managed within the process, procedure and policy requirements.
- Analyzing and reviewing shareowner/client documents for accuracy; tracing and investigating transactions to resolve questionable data and applying corrective actions when necessary.
- Performing customer account maintenance duties; reviewing taxes/share balance.
- Assists and provides guidance to lower level operations accounting clerks and specialists with reconciliation of complex problems. May have direct/indirect responsibility for supporting, advising, and resolving disputes for customers, clients /vendors.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and handles escalations, investigations. May have indirect/direct interaction with internal and external clients. Performs complex projects as requested.
- PPE should manage complex to critical escalations with line of business and resolve all problem/issues in the process independently.
- PPE should be collaborative with peers and with all stake holders on projects and ad hoc projects.
- PPE should display good team work and should have high quality standard across processes.
- Prepares various reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Train the team on process, domain or any other subject related to process/knowledge enhancement.
- Analyze the errors and suggest solutions for the root cause, and help the team to build quality and achieve high quality result, and reduce/eliminate errors to zero.
- PPE should identify area of development and come up with automated solutions (projects), should be good at Excel and other tools to enhance the process.
- PPE should support the team during crisis and manage the crisis situation well and deliver the work with desired result to the line of business.
- Effective communication within the team and with the line of business and with other stakeholders (cross function teams, team leaders, and managers).
- PPE should demonstrate high level sense of urgency and help to build the team morale, and develop the team members to the next levels in the process.
- 3 to 4 years of overall experience with a minimum of 2+ Years of experience in Capitaal Markets or Transfer agency industry
- Strong understanding of the following operational disciplines, policies and procedures of transfer agency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience in Managing LOB expectation in line with the business needs
- Manage work performance of team members with high quality standards for self and team
- Enthusiastically motivate team members to increase productivity in high quality.
- Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem solving skill
- Exhibits decent numerical and detail oriented skills
- Understanding US Security Exchange Commission regulatory policies and procedures.
- Have strong domain knowledge of Transfer agency business.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word; Microsoft Access is preferred