Due to digital transformation within the organisation, we are hiring Software Team Lead based in Chennai. The Software Team Lead role is essential in providing team leadership and direction to the off shore teams to help drive the delivery of quality software solutions.
As a Software Team Lead you will be responsible for:
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you and your team.
- Must have significant experience of leading a team of web developers
- Should be able to demonstrate an aptitude for mentoring more junior staff
- Proven experience of designing and delivery of web development solutions using a Microsoft technology stack
- Knowledge of / Experience in working in an Agile (DSDM) software delivery lifecycle
- Normal working hours would India business hours however should be willing to work in UK hours and be available for out of UK business hours support on week days and weekends.
- Should have appropriate level of expertise of using most of the following:
- .Net Core C#
- RESTful Web Api
- NoSql (MongoDb or other)
- Agile / Lean (DSDM or Scrum)
As the successful candidate you will have to possess:
- DevOps (CI/CD)
- Micro services
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Event driven architectures
- Build and deployment automation (TeamCity / TFS / Octopus)
- Cloud based IAAS / PAAS (Azure / AWS)
- CQRS / Event Sourcing
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Web security, OWASP
In Return for you:
This is a great opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience within a rapidly expanding and ambitious business. You will have continuous learns to develop your career.
To register your interest & further information :
Please submit your details online. If you are applying via an external website, please ensure your application is submitted directly via Equiniti Careers (firstname.lastname@example.org)