Objective of job :
This is any exciting opportunity to work with offshore & onshore recruitment team supporting US recruitment. We are looking for candidate who is passionate towards recruitment and who possess excellent sourcing capability.
Core Duties/Responsibilities :
As a Talent Sourcer you will be responsible for :
- A combined role with a strong emphasis on sourcing candidates as well as managing the full end to end process.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Research and implement various techniques of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source right candidates.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Experience in ATS
- General knowledge of various recruitment policies and practices.
- Flexible outlook
Desired skills :
- Expertise in handling IT and Non-IT roles (Finance domain).
- International recruitment experience (preferably US)
- International company /agency / In-house
- Basic MS excel knowledge
As the successful candidate you will possess :
- Good written & verbal English (clear slow precise)
- Ability to identify system/process improvements
- Quick and Flexible
- Good team player
This is a great opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience within a rapidly expanding and ambitious business. You will work amongst likeminded people, and have the opportunity to further develop your career.
Equiniti India is the offshore arm of the Equiniti Group. Equiniti India team provides BPO, IT development & testing and other operational support such as Marketing & Sales Support, HR & Payroll and Finance Shared Services to various Equiniti Group companies and clients of Equiniti.
Note: Resources will be following UK shift time pattern. However this would evolve to US hours once the US team is established within India.