Objective of job :
Due to digital transformation within the organisation, we are hiring for Wintel Team lead based in Chennai. In the role you will manage a team of Technical resources providing remote second level support for the Wintel server environment. The role will also be responsible for promotion of best practice and ensuring SLA compliance in addition to providing IT operational support to over end users over multi-site hosted environments in a broad technical role providing desktop, network, telephony, hardware and software support and IT systems management.
What we are looking at you :
- Should have good experience in Remote Infrastructure Management and managing high skilled Infrastructure teams.
- Should have good experience in resolving incidents using remote support tools.
- Experience in Windows server and desktop operating system fault diagnosis & resolution
- Experience in troubleshooting MS Office suite issues.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, Exchange, Skype for Business, Smoothwall, Forefront EndPoint Protection, SCOM, SCCM SCSM configuration
- HP Data Protector and HP SIM
- F5 (BIGIP), kemp and windows load balancers
- HP Blade Servers and Virtual Infrastructure
- Vulnerability and patching management
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Best Practices and ISO standards.
- Knowledge of basic desktop and laptop computer hardware and peripherals
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, O365, MS Exchange and MS Lync.
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems – Windows 2008 R2 onwards
- Willingness to work US business hours and be available for support during out of US business hours, on weekends and holidays.
Desirable Skills :
- MCSE or relevant Microsoft certification
- Exposure to Linux
- Exposure to Contact Centre infrastructure (Mitel / Avaya)
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
In Return for you :
This is a great opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience within a rapidly expanding and ambitious business. You will work closely with the L3 team / Architects in defining the Service Model for new services.
To register your interest & further information :
Please submit your details online. If you are applying via an external website, please ensure your application is submitted directly via Equiniti Careers (email@example.com)