Behavioral & Business Language Specialist
Designation - Behavioral & Business Language Specialist
Main Purpose of Job
The Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing Business language (English) language training programs, develop & offer soft skill training programs and overseeing the development of careers.
The specialist has to set performance metrics, evaluate training at constant intervals, and help create long-term coaching plans within the organization.
- Design, Develop and Deliver customized programs based on the need from the business units, adhering to the instructional design principles and standards.
- Provide one-one coaching to the individuals who require special attention for competency development
- Develop, implement, and monitor the training programs within the organisation.
- Introduce various initiatives to inculcate the digital learning culture.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations to support training.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Keeping up to date with developments in L&D function and offering creative programs
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
Key Result Area:
Internal and External Customers
- Act as a brand ambassador by modelling the Equiniti values in every interaction with colleagues and general public.
- Contribute to the performance of the team by displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude, showing support and involvement in all activities.
- Find new ways to enhance the employee experience.
- Actively contribute to a vibrant, collaborative team focused environment.
- Actively contribute to team work through participation in staff meetings and by actively supporting colleagues.
- Provision of individual monitoring, assessment and feedback on progress of new staff.
- Demonstrate behaviours which reflect the Equiniti vision and values.
- Ensure personal presentation and that of the Training environment reflects world-best standards.
- Ensure that training feedback is provided to participants and managers constructively and professionally.
- Coaching and training delivered using contemporary training and assessment methodologies which are in keeping with company standards, policies and legislative requirements.
- Ensure all daily transaction requirements, administrative tasks and other duties are carried out in accordance with current company and legislative practices and procedures.
- Support staff to identify opportunities to introduce Equiniti products and services.
- Operate within agreed budget parameters whilst achieving outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Capability in building and delivering strategies which support corporate objectives.
- Demonstrated background in leading and supporting teams in areas such as recruitment, training & development.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking approach.
- Demonstrated ability to research and evaluate training needs.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coach staff to develop and apply knowledge and skill in a range of areas.
- Proven experience in identifying capability gaps and developing training plans to address.
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office products, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver instructional presentations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills, including ability to interact with and influence people at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to provide members with an exceptional service experience
- Proven experience with working on a Learning Management System
Qualifications, Education & Training Requirements
Graduate with minimum 3 relevant years of experience in English training and assessment and in offering soft skill training programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to build trust and show integrity by being genuine, taking straight and keeping promises.
- Be courageous by being accountable, proactive and innovative.
- Show care by listening carefully, seeking feedback and being community minded.
- Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, creative and analytical.
- Demonstrate fairness by treating people with dignity and taking a balanced view of circumstances.
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Attendance at staff training may be necessary outside normal business hours
- India working hours/shift