Job Description - Recruitment Associate
PeopleServices is a new team being established in Chennai to deliver technology driven HR and payroll data administration, reporting and advisory services for Equiniti managers in the UK.
They will provide an exciting new service proposition which delivers;
Integration and alignment: with Equiniti Business Technology Services offering in Chennai, following the requirement to off-shore where possible, digital by design and a technology solution chosen within the existing Microsoft stack.
Operational efficiency and quality: efficient and robust processes and controls. Stronger data integrity, allowing better decision making and further bottom line savings in areas such as absence, overtime, vacancy and pay controls.
BPO platform: a reference site for HR and payroll BPO and the potential for additional external revenue generation.
The role of Recruitment Associate will work as part of the PeopleServices Team in Chennai providing recruitment administration and helpdesk services for our customers. You will manage new vacancies through to approval, support applicant selection and manage on-boarding and offer processes. You will also provide advisory support to Equiniti managers and applicants on standard recruitment policies, processes, use of the recruitment IT system (iCams), job profiles and vacancy specific queries.
Customer service, quality and care is everything. The role will require excellent written and spoken English language skills, as well as data input accuracy and proficient IT skills. A genuine enthusiasm for recruitment is a must, an ability to work to strict KPIs, as well as commitment and drive to support this exciting vision to transform HR and Payroll.
Division Support Functions Contract Full-time (Permanent)
Location India (Chennai) Ref No 1219
Core Duties and Responsibilities
The core recruitment administrative and support elements of your role will include:
- Contacting recruitment managers within 24 hours of submission of a vacancy into iCams to advise on approval process, assist with the approval process where necessary (e.g. advise of alternative approver if approver unavailable) and obtain job description. Ensure job description highlights key activities in role and key requirements required in the successful candidate (e.g. qualifications, skills and experience).
- Upon vacancy approval, and in consultation with the on-shore recruitment team, post the vacancy to various direct channels (e.g. job boards, Linked In, Networking groups). If direct sourcing channels are not successful, release the role to Equiniti’s preferred recruitment agencies, through iCams.
- Using the Equiniti recruitment workflow system, manage offer processes ensuring offers are in-line with approvals, production of offer letters, management of employment screening processes, and tracking of recruitment costs.
- Ensuring the Equiniti recruitment system, iCams is up to date and accurate including recruitment costs, candidate statuses, start dates and vacancy status and history
- Diary and location administration for interview set up, assessments and other selection processes.
- Provide administrative support to managers in final selection, verbal offer and acceptance of chosen candidate.
- Notify unsuccessful Applicants and provide feedback on reasons for rejection.
- Support PeopleServices Advisors in administration activities relating to on-boarding and induction.
- Provide systems administration support for iCams for User access, permissions and password resets.
- Use iCams to report against all agreed recruitment key performance indicators and metrics such as vacancy tracking, sourcing effectiveness, cost per hire, time to hire, sourcing channels.
- Carry out on-line surveys to monitor levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Produce recruitment reports for on-shore recruitment team, recruiting managers and other organisation stakeholders as required.
You will also be required to:
- Provide standard advice to Equiniti managers and applicants through email, e-chat and phone on:
- Recruitment policies and processes
- Use of the recruitment IT system (iCams)
- Job profiles, sourcing and selection methods and vacancy specific queries
- Pass on complex recruitment queries to the PeopleServices Team Leader and UK based Resourcing team as directed.
- Record all administrative and query handing tasks on the recruitment and applicant tracking systems iCams and where appropriate PeopleServices Contact Management System, ensuring customers are provided with a service reference number for any unresolved queries.
- Respond to all requests in a helpful, highly responsive, efficient and customer friendly manner.
- Ensure all Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets are met and escalate any issues or concerns to the PeopleServices Team Leader or UK Resourcing Team immediately.
- Ensure the PeopleServices office working area is clean, secure and well maintained.
- Provide support to your PeopleServices team members, especially in busy periods to ensure that overall service targets are met and workload completed.
- Support additional recruitment and HR tasks that may not be included in this Job Profile.
- Support continuous service improvement by suggesting ideas to improve the quality of work and the Customer Experience.
- Playing an active role to reduce the time to hire, cost per hire and ensuring high quality new hires.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least first degree qualified , with previous experience in a target driven office environment (e.g. recruitment, sales, call centre)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Evidence of providing exceptional customer service
- High levels of data input accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of utilising the internet for research (e.g. Boolean searching) is advantageous
- Well organised, hardworking and comfortable working to strict service levels and targets
- At least intermediate level in MS Office suite, and adept at learning new systems and processes driven by technology
- Strong integrity and an appreciation of the requirement for confidentiality and the protection of data
- Commitment and enthusiasm to continuous improvement, to transform how HR is delivered at Equiniti
- A genuine interest in a career in HR and Recruitment