Job Description - Talent Sourcer
PeopleServices is a new team being established in Chennai to deliver technology driven HR and payroll data administration, reporting and advisory services for Equiniti managers in the UK.
They will provide an exciting new service proposition which delivers;
- Integration and alignment:with Equiniti Business Technology Services offering in Chennai, following the requirement to off-shore where possible, digital by design and a technology solution chosen within the existing Microsoft stack.
- Operational efficiency and quality: efficient and robust processes and controls. Stronger data integrity, allowing better decision making and further bottom line savings in areas such as absence, overtime, vacancy and pay controls.
- BPO platform: a reference site for HR and payroll BPO and the potential for additional external revenue generation.
The role of Talent Sourcer is to identify and recruit the best talent for Equiniti. You will be liaising with our successful and driven business leaders to help them deliver revenue growth through identifying and hiring exceptional individuals into our teams in the UK. Utilising the latest sourcing techniques and research skills including Boolean searching, networking and market mapping, you will provide qualified shortlists to our onshore recruitment team in the UK to increase direct recruitment and reduce our cost per hire. You will also be responsible for building talent pipelines for future vacancies, to help reduce our time to hire and respond to rapidly changing business requirements.
Customer service, quality and care is everything. The role will require excellent written and spoken English language skills, as well as negotiating and influencing skills and proficient IT skills. A genuine enthusiasm for recruitment is a must, an ability to work to strict KPIs, as well as commitment and drive to support this exciting vision to transform HR and Payroll.
Division Support Functions Contract Full-time (Permanent)
Location India (Chennai) Ref No 1221
Core Duties and Responsibilities
The core recruitment administrative and support elements of your role will include:
- Obtaining an effective brief from the onshore recruitment team and recruiting line managers, identifying key skills, qualifications, experience, industries and technologies required for each vacancy
- Utilising a variety of sourcing tools (Linked In, specialist job boards, business networks, alumni networks and other direct methods) identifying potential talent (passive and active talent) and producing a long list or if required market map.
- Qualification of the long list through telephone interviews, identifying current salary, notice period, salary requirements, as well as verifying the unique skills and experience required in the brief. Selling the Equiniti employer proposition to candidates to drive engagement in the vacancy and a career with Equiniti. Once qualified, producing a shortlist of the best candidates for the on-shore team
- Expanding your network using Linked In, business groups and events, alumni networks, social media and other methods to raise Equiniti’s employer brand
- Driving prospective candidates to the Equiniti careers page for future consideration and to build the talent pipeline
- Cultivating relationships with candidates to obtain buy in and to drive their interest in a career with Equiniti to create engaged talent pools
- Developing a close working relationship with the on-shore team to deliver performance and gain insight into the UK business, including attending regular conference calls and producing weekly activity reports.
You will also be required to:
- Provide standard advice to Equiniti managers and applicants through email, e-chat and phone on:
- Recruitment policies and processes
- Use of the recruitment IT system (iCams)
- Job profiles, sourcing and selection methods and vacancy specific queries
- Pass on complex recruitment queries to the PeopleServices Team Leader and UK based Resourcing team as directed.
- Record all administrative and query handing tasks on the recruitment and applicant tracking systems iCams and where appropriate PeopleServices Contact Management System, ensuring customers are provided with a service reference number for any unresolved queries.
- Respond to all requests in a helpful, highly responsive, efficient and customer friendly manner.
- Ensure all Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets are met and escalate any issues or concerns to the PeopleServices Team Leader or UK Resourcing Team immediately.
- Ensure the PeopleServices office working area is clean, secure and well maintained.
- Provide support to your PeopleServices team members, especially in busy periods to ensure that overall service targets are met and workload completed.
- Support additional recruitment and HR tasks that may not be included in this Job Profile.
- Support continuous service improvement by suggesting ideas to improve the quality of work and the Customer Experience.
- Playing an active role to reduce the time to hire, cost per hire and ensuring high quality new hires.
Note; statements in this Job Profile are intended to reflect, in general, the core duties and responsibilities of the position, but are not to be interpreted as totally inclusive.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- At least first degree qualified , with previous experience in a talent acquisition/ sourcing role
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills with the ability to influence, sell, understand and articulate the Equiniti employer proposition to a passive candidate market
- Evidence of providing exceptional customer service
- High levels of data input accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of utilising a number of different sourcing strategies (e.g. Boolean searching, social media engagement, data mining, employer referral)
- Well organised, hardworking and comfortable working to strict service levels and targets
- At least intermediate level in MS Office suite, and adept at learning new systems and processes driven by technology
- Strong integrity and an appreciation of the requirement for confidentiality and the protection of data
- Commitment and enthusiasm to continuous improvement, to transform how HR is delivered at Equiniti
- A genuine interest in a career in HR and Recruitment.