Objective of job
To work as a part of a project team in the delivery and maintenance of complex enterprise solutions built using industry standard patterns, practices and components.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record
- Should have appropriate years of testing experience required for this role.
- Normal working hours would be UK business hours however should be willing to work in Indian/US hours based on project requirement and be available for support out of UK business hours on week days and weekends.
- Proven experience in developing automated test systems using Selenium web driver for web application projects.
- Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using Java and/or Java Script. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc.
- Should have good knowledge in following Areas/skills :
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Should be proficient in DB, SQL Queries & SQL Joins
- Experience in manual & automation testing of Client Server and Web applications.
- Should possess excellent experience of testing methodologies, defect management system and database knowledge.
- Handled full range of testing services including defects analysis, developing test scenarios/cases, test monitoring and test execution.
- Experience to QA activities is must
- Experience in mentoring and assisting the team also grooming the team with best practices.
- Experience in appropriate configuration management
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience to Automation tools and Agile testing process is an advantage
- Candidates with Advanced Testing certification is desirable
- Experience in taking decisions which influence the success of the projects and team objectives
- Able to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Able to exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes and deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- Communicates fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Should absorb new technical information and apply it effectively. Maintains awareness of developing technologies and their application.
- Pragmatic, tolerant of ambiguity, willing to backtrack and seek multiple solutions.
- Team Leading, Management and Decision Making Skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills should drive for results on all circumstances.
- Visionary and entrepreneurial with a positive "can do" attitude towards the technical and commercial challenges facing Equiniti and our customers.
- Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances.
- Demonstrates Leadership, should analyse user requirements and advise users on scope and options for operational improvements