Objective of job:
Monitor IT Infrastructure hardware, Operating system and application alerts generated by the tools and investigate the fault based on the Knowledge base and documentation.
- Management of all Major Incidents in a 24X7 shift forms is the primary responsibility
- Manage any priority incidents, including communication to the business, facilitating root cause analysis and resolution.
- Collation and production of MIRs to the business within a given timescale.
- This role also incorporates Problem Management from Major Incidents, RCA reports and proactive analysis of trends in incidents eliminating recurring incidents and minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Responsible for creating Service Introduction and Service Model for newly introduced services.
- Evaluate and review service performance and technical information provided by the service suppliers
- Assess operational health to identify trends and make recommendations to avoid adverse impact to SLA’s
- Collaborate with teams to resolve service impediments impacting service performance.
- Provide meaningful reporting to track service delivery and identify areas for improvement
Ensure cohesive high quality service delivery by working closely with other IT teams across the enterprise.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree. Preferable in engineering/technology
- 10+ years of progressive experience in field of ITSM(majorly into Incident and Problem Management areas)
- Expert knowledge on all aspects of ITIL including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and Service Management processes as defined by ITIL
- Experience of working with multiple technical teams and functions with an exceptional attention to detail
- Prepare and Update the knowledge base as applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Track record of developing and providing SLAs & KPI’s.
- Flexibility and willingness to support a 24x7 global operation through off-hours support, on-call availability, or other as per needs of the business.
- ITIL V3 Foundation/Intermediate Certified
- Preferable certifications in ITSM process areas: COBIT5, ISO, ITSM, SIAM, VERISM