- Ensure Security Incidents are raised and managed in line with Equiniti defined processes.
- To escalate incidents and appropriately manage and record them.
- Handling of security incidents raised by SOC provider.
- Monitor external threat intelligence sources to assess the risk to Equiniti’s infrastructure and services.
- Ensure risks are maintained and managed inline with Equiniti’s processes.
- Proactively manage internal and external security services to identify threats to Equiniti infrastructure and services including Log Management, Manage Security Service alerts, vulnerability scanning, signature definition and reporting.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc vulnerability scans against our infrastructure to identify gaps and provide assurance (i.e. that we’ve patched specific exploits).
- Be a point of contact and escalation for the Managed Security Service provider. Ensure appropriate responses, escalation and allocation of response. Define thresholds and response processes.
- To conduct and review information security audits of IT systems at group locations. Identify incidents, weaknesses and areas for improvement and to articulate, document and communicate these, as required, through authorised channels.
- To analyse reports and respond to alerts from protective monitoring systems deployed in order to monitor the use of systems and services by users, to support incident response and investigation activities and thus ensure compliance is maintained and evidenced.
- To track and manage identified vulnerabilities to ensure on-going visibility of issues through to mitigation, and to report on the status of identified vulnerabilities.
- To support the ongoing capture and submission of information security management metrics to support the continual improvement of the ISMS and identification of incidents and weaknesses.
- Should be willing to work UK & US hours.
Field Of Work:
- Security Alert Incident Management
- Monitor Security Threats
- Manage proactive activities to mitigate security threats
- Coordinating vulnerability scanning and testing activities with external partners
- Liaise with Managed Security Services partner monitoring and respond to security events
- Internal Information Security Audits
- Protective Monitoring
- Vulnerability Management
- Information Security Metrics
Location: Chennai(ATR-185) and Bangalore(ATR-322)