An exciting opportunity to work with an international offshore & onshore recruitment team as a senior Recruitment Specialist supporting India recruitment. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about recruitment and who possess excellent stakeholder mgmt. skills, able to interact effectively with National & Internal business leaders. The role manages end to recruitment including a requirement for sourcing capability.
As a Senior Recruitment Specialist you will be responsible for:
- A combined role with a strong emphasis on understanding of Job requirement and sourcing candidates.
- Regular interaction with the onshore/ offshore business and ensure to provide necessary recruitment support.
- Maintaining good co-ordination with offshore team
- Develop and execute recruiting plans and recruitment programs
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Research and implement various techniques of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source right candidates.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Experience in ATS
- General knowledge of various recruitment policies and practices.
- Flexible outlook
- Expertise in handling IT and Non-IT roles
- International recruitment knowledge
- Basic MS excel knowledge
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Good written & verbal English (clear slow precise)
- Ability to identify system/process improvements
- Quick and Flexible
- Good team player
This is a great opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience within a rapidly expanding and ambitious business. You will work amongst likeminded people, and have the opportunity to further develop your career.
Equiniti India is the offshore arm of the Equiniti Group. Equiniti India team provides BPO, IT development & testing and other operational support such as Marketing & Sales Support, HR & Payroll and Finance Shared Services to various Equiniti Group companies and clients of Equiniti.