This role involves managing Equiniti’s SharePoint infrastructure and ensuring the up time of applications running on this infrastructure. It also involves working with the wider support teams when resolving incidents related to SharePoint applications.
- Installing, configuring and managing SharePoint Farms.
- Incident resolution.
- Providing advice and support to SharePoint development teams working on projects/support issues.
- Playing a key role working with Enterprise Architects in designing SharePoint-based intranet and internet facing applications.
- Optimizing/Fine tuning the performance of SharePoint applications.
- Designing SharePoint based solutions along with Enterprise Architects.
- Debugging and resolving escalated technical calls within the agreed/stipulated SLA
- Undertaking Knowledge transfer from peers or clients during transition related to Level 3 Support
- Preparing and updating Documentation as applicable
- Managing the work within the agreed KPI/SLA as applicable.
- Should be working in UK business hours and be available for support during out of business hours, on weekends and holidays.
Qualification & Skills
- Appropriate years of experience in managing SharePoint farms for large enterprises.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Architecture.
- Advanced/Expert knowledge on
- Installing, configuring, managing and upgrading a SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Server or Farm.
- Configuring services that include Search, Metadata, etc.
- Event Receivers, Timer Jobs
- Powershell scripting
- Security, Troubleshooting and Event Log Administration.
- IIS, Active Directory and Email Configurations.
- Workflows, Content DBs, Content types, BCS
- SharePoint Central Administration, STSADM Command Line tool, Import/Export and Backup/Restore Tasks and Powershell Administration module.
- Planning and implementation of migration
- Experience in designing using SharePoint Designer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net, C#, SharePoint Object Models
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Exposure in interfacing SharePoint with external systems
- ITIL V3 foundation certified
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications