This role will be responsible for managing the IT Infrastructure that includes Servers, Operating Systems, Exchange, AD, SCEP, etc in addition to managing Backups and troubleshooting issues. You will work closeley with colleagues in both the UK and the USA.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record.
- Should have good experience in:
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems – Windows 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, Exchange, Skype for Business, Smoothwall, SytemCentre EndPoint Protection, SCOM, SCCM configuration
- HP Data Protector, VeeamBackup and HP SIM, OneView
- F5 (BIGIP), Kemp and Windows load balancers
- Should have Experience on 3PAR stroage
- Managing HP Blade Servers and Virtual Infrastructure in Hyper-V
- Vulnerability and patching managment
- Exposure on PowerShell, MoveIT, ConnectDirect and other SFTP will be added advantage
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- MCSE or relevant Microsoft certification
- Exposure to Linux
- Exposure to Contact Centre infrastructure (Mitel / Avaya)
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process orientated in approach
- Desire to learn and ability to quickly implement the learnings.
- Good Team player
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Ability to manage work as per the targets provided
- Ability to work in a virtual and remote environment
- Time Management and self-organization
- Acts with integrity and high personal standards in dealings with others
- Treats others with respect, openness, honesty and fairness (empathy)
- Creates the right blend of support and challenge – for self and others
- Maintains the organisation’s reputation for high standards of business conduct.
- Adds values and builds true partnerships
- Effectively manages expectations to achieve a positive outcome
- Makes a strong positive impact and professional impression
- Builds effective networks (internally and externally)
- Effectively communicates with key stakeholders and clients
- Motivate others to meet and exceed customer service standards by creating the right working environment and relationships.
- Is passionate and believes in what we do and who we are
- Champions collaboration across the business for the benefit of Clients and Customers
- Maintains their motivation and commitment, despite changes in direction
- Consistently demonstrates the Equiniti Group Values, even under pressure.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive of others
- Promotes teamwork and works effectively with others to achieve own and wider business goals
- Leads in sharing good practice, knowledge and experience with others
- Embraces challenges and responds quickly and positively to change
- Is receptive, flexible and resilient
- Adopts personal style to suit the situation and needs of others.
- Passionate about delivering service excellence and putting the Client / Customer first
- Works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others
- Pro-actively takes actions and works with others to enhance our performance and reputation
- Takes ownership for problems and finds solutions
- Constantly searches for opportunities to add value and reduce costs for the Business and Clients
- Continuously learns and improves from experience and shares this with others
- Involves and leverages knowledge of others in decision making and problem solving
- Effective use of own time and commits to realistic deadlines.