Objective of job:
This role will be responsible for development and maintenance of Xanite (Investment Solutions) adhering to the processes and delivered within the agreed timelines with expected quality.
- Should have good experience in developing application on Java Technology stack.
- Should be a Team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically even under pressure.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Should have appropriate level of expertise of using several of the following technologies:
- Spring boot
- Sound knowledge of OO design principles and patterns
- Restful services or web services
Field of work:
- Development after a design hand over
- Unit Testing
- To fix bugs that have been identified during integration, system and volume testing and those reported during user acceptance testing/live system
- Reporting progress to the Line Manager
- Undergo Code Reviews against agreed standards and methodologies
- Provision of advice on, and resolution of, underlying problems (Root Cause) in systems
- Specification & Design
- Quality Assurance