Objective of job
You will work as part of a project team in the delivery and on-going maintenance of projects using MVC 5 and SQL Server.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record
- Should have good experience in developing application on MVC
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Good knowledge in Responsive Web Design
- Will be working in India hours but should be willing to stretch into UK hours when required.
- Should have appropriate level of expertise of using several of the following technologies:
- .Net Framework 3.5 or higher
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or higher
- ASP.Net MVC 5
- HTML 5
- Bootstrap and Responsive Design
- Web API
- Web Services / WCF
- Angular JS
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Entity Framework
- Exposure to the following technologies
- O/R Mappers (e.g. NHibernate, Entity Framework)
- MCAD/MCTS/MCPD Certifications
- Able to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base.
- Communicates fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Pragmatic, tolerant of ambiguity, willing to backtrack and seek multiple solutions.
- Visionary and entrepreneurial with a positive "can do" attitude towards the technical and commercial challenges facing Equiniti and our customers.
Job Location: Chennai