Objective of job
To work as a part of a Customer project-orientated team in timely deliverables and meeting quality expectations.
- Experience in manual testing of Client Server and Web applications.
- Exposure of testing methodologies, defect management system and database knowledge is must.
- Good Exposure in Writing SQL Queries & Joins is added advantage.
- Knowledge on preparing test scenarios, test cases and test data for the test cases.
- Testing experience with different types of testing including Regression and Functional.
- Should have Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using Visual Studio/Microsoft Test Manager is an added advantage.
- Exposure to Automation tools and V-Model/Agile testing process is an added advantage
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take responsibility for the tasks assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate a pro-active, dynamic and focused approach
- Should possess good functional understanding of the assigned project.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base.
- Should communicate effectively in a non-confrontational manner.
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Monitor and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Should manage the defect database under the guidance of senior testers.
Job Location: Chennai