Objective of job
To work as a part of a project team in the delivery and maintenance of complex enterprise solutions built using industry standard patterns, practices and components.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record
- Should have appropriate years of testing experience for this role.
- Normal working hours would be India business hours however should be willing to work in UK hours and be available for support out of India business hours on week days and weekends.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Should have good knowledge in DB, SQL Queries & SQL Joins
- Experience in manual testing of Client Server and Web applications.
- Exposure of testing methodologies, defect management system and database knowledge is must.
- Good Exposure in Writing SQL Queries & Joins is added advantage.
- Knowledge on preparing test scenarios, test cases and test data for the test cases.
- Testing experience with different types of testing including Regression and Functional.
- Should have Good verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to Automation tools and V-Model/Agile testing process is an added advantage
- Candidates with testing certifications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate a pro-active, dynamic and focused approach
- Should possess good functional understanding of the assigned project.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base.
- Should communicate effectively in a non-confrontational manner.
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Monitor and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Should manage the defect database under the guidance of senior testers.
- Ensure timely deliveries meeting quality expectations
Job Location: Chennai