Objective of job :
Due to digital transformation within the organisation, we are hiring for Data Management Analyst based in Chennai. In the role we are looking data management support for the onshore Data Management Team
As an Administrator you will be responsible for :
- Data management which includes all aspects of data migration, analysis and maintenance activities required within the Data Management Team. Certain activities within the Data Management Team may be restricted to onshore locations only owing to client confidentiality requirements and the candidate will not be expected to work directly on these projects.
- Agree the scope of work when undertaking a task and to provide accurate estimates to the relevant Project Manager for the work to be included.
- Define, develop, configure, test, implement and maintain specific elements of Equiniti’s DataSure core product software and configuration libraries.
- Continuously develop a professional, technical and commercially aware approach.
- Normal working hours would be UK business hours however should be willing to work in UK/India hours and be available for out of UK/India business hours support on week days and weekends/holidays
As the successful candidate you will have to possess :
- A good understanding of SQL Server database design and programming (e.g. use of Stored Procedures)
- Experience of supporting/maintaining database applications, including some data migration or data analysis experience
- Use of common Microsoft programming languages, such as Microsoft Office VBA and T-SQL.
- Solid understanding of the relational databases (e.g. SQL Server and Oracle)
- Experience of Microsoft .NET technologies including latest versions of VB.NET and C#
- Experience of application integration with Microsoft Office i.e. Access, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of RDBMS operation and structure, especially MS SQL Server and Oracle would be beneficial. The use of associated toolkits, such as bulk import/exports of data via Management Studio is desirable.
- Good practical knowledge of writing SQL, including the use of Stored Procedures, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Use of configuration management tools to ensure version controlled changes are implemented.
- Good report writing skills required to present data analysis results to clients and third parties in a clear and informative manner.
In Return for you :
This is a great opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience within a rapidly expanding and ambitious business.You will have continuous learns to develop your career.
To register your interest & further information :
Please submit your details online. If you are applying via an external website, please ensure your application is submitted directly via Equiniti Careers (email@example.com)