Objective of job :
Due to digital transformation within the organisation, we are hiring for IT Support Analyst based in Chennai. The Technical Support team within the Group IT function is responsible for facilitating the resolution of approx 2000 service requests/incidents per month relating to Pensions administration software platforms. This can be from a simple password reset to a complex pension scheme valuation. The team operate a flexible service and is the go to point for many application incidents and service requests. A large part of this role is to ensure that system processes have completed successfully and that reports are produced to verify such. The main function of the team is key to ensuring that a consistent service offering is made to our Pension clients and Technical issues are resolved in a timely
The IT Support Analyst role is focused on the delivery of:
- Managing the facilitation of the completion of a number of established support processes within agreed SLA’s.
- Escalations to senior management where required (incident severity etc).
- Proactively assisting with maintaining stable administration software platforms
- Facilitating access management requests to Pension databases (including resetting passwords and clearing database locks.
- Logging incoming support calls, taking the necessary steps to action or redirect as required.. Line Managing in a team environment across a rota basis.
- Involvement in larger pensions projects when required to do so
- Completing delegated actions from Support Team Manager
- Manage the work within the agreed KPI/SLA as applicable
As the successful candidate you will have to possess :
- Candidates should have experience in IT infrastructure monitoring
- Planning and organising and is able to plan and organise own work, in order to meet own and team objectives in a timely manner.
- Able to understand and work within defined processes and procedures.
- Systems and Support analytical skills.
- Relationships – able to build relationships at all organisational levels.
- Solutions and results oriented.
- Experience in handling Global clients remote support
- Prepare and Update the knowledge base as applicable
- Good Knowledge on windows servers, NLB, Cluster, Backup management and Web applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases
- Basic knowledge of Print Services, TCP/IP and Network connectivity.
- Undertake 24x7 shifts
In Return for you :
This is a great opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience within a rapidly expanding and ambitious business. You will Monitor IT infrastructure devices and engage support team through incidents
To register your interest & further information :
Please submit your details online. If you are applying via an external website, please ensure your application is submitted directly via Equiniti Careers (email@example.com)