The PMO Analyst is responsible for liaising with the UK/India teams to provide overall coordination and administration support across the Equiniti Group.
- Liaising with onshore counterparts via emails and calls to ensure smooth and efficient completion of joint BAU tasks and deliverables.
- Planview Enterprise Tool Management and administration
- Replicon Timesheet Tool Maintenance and administration
- Update resource systems/trackers with approved MI
- MIS reporting on weekly and monthly basis adhering to fixed SLA‘s
- Advanced Excel with VBA knowledge for process automations
- Create and update/maintain project codes in line with guidelines and criteria.
- Manage resources through the client specific security clearance process and maintain tracker to reflect status.
- Review time reports and follow up with any resources to ensure that any missing time is captured and recorded correctly.
- Maintain the central data relating to all contractors across IT including contracts, updating trackers, highlighting contract end dates for review by onshore and support associated administration.
- Production of core MI and Reporting including Project Metrics, Status Updates, recharge and resource utilisation in line with required timescales.
- Supporting the onshore PMO management in delivery of continual process improvement in respect of core PMO deliverables.
- Work with cross functional back office teams e.g. finance/HR to coordinate the alignment of core MI across multiple business areas.
- Maintain a central repository of key project documents. Including but not exclusive too, business cases, stage gate sign offs and change requests
- Undertake desktop key audits for the PMO.
- Advanced structured query language (SQL) is required for upgradation
Qualification & Skills
- Candidate with 1 to 3 years of experience
- Graduate with any degree in IT or business related subject.
- Strong MI & Reporting Skills including advanced Excel expertise
- SQL Knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of core elements of PMO is preferebale.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate.
- Highly process orientated
- Desire to learn and ability to quickly implement learnings.
- Ability to work proactively with little direct supervision.
- Presentation skills
- Should be a good team player, highly motivated and ambitious
- Willing to work in UK shift
- Acts with integrity and high personal standards in dealings with others.
- Treats others with respect, openness, honesty and fairness (empathy).
- Accepts responsibility rather than apportioning blame.
- Creates the right blend of support and challenge – for self and others.
- Maintains the organisation’s reputation for high standards of business conduct.
- Adds values and builds true partnerships.
- Effectively manages expectations to achieve a positive outcome.
- Takes personal responsibility for the performance of the Client relationships.
- Makes a strong positive impact and professional impression.
- Effectively communicates with Clients and key stakeholders.
- Manages, maintains and promotes each relationship to deliver added value solutions and maximise growth potential.
- Probes facts and opinions to determine underlying needs and expectations to find out what Clients/Customer’s really need today and identify future requirements.
- Pro-actively manages all stakeholders throughout contract renewal and tender processes.
- Motivate others to meet and exceed customer service standards by creating the right working environment and relationships.
- Is passionate and believes in what we do and who we are.
- Champions collaboration across the business for the benefit of Clients and Customers.
- Maintains their motivation and commitment, despite changes in direction.
- Consistently demonstrates the Equiniti Group Values, even under pressure.
- Acts as a role model to others.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive of others.
- Promotes teamwork and works effectively with others to achieve own and wider business goals.
- Leads in sharing good practice, knowledge and experience with others.
- Embraces challenges and responds quickly and positively to change.
- Is receptive, flexible and resilient.
- Adopts personal style to suit the situation and needs of others.
- Leads, coaches and develops others to reach their full potential.
- Passionate about delivering service excellence and putting the Client / Customer first.
- Works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others.
- Pro-actively takes actions and works with others to enhance our performance and reputation.
- Takes ownership for problems and finds solutions.
- Constantly searches for opportunities to add value and reduce costs for the Business and Clients.
- Continuously learns and improves from experience and shares this with others.
- Involves and leverages knowledge of others in decision making and problem solving.
- Makes decisions by evaluating options and uses commercial and market awareness to make appropriate recommendations.
- Effective use of own time and commits to realistic deadlines.