- Performs operational accounting activities related to transfer agency and maintenance. Duties may include: Providing operational accounting support to internal business groups and/or operations departments.
- Ensuring that transactions are being managed within the Process procedure and policy requirements.
- Analyzing and reviewing shareowner/client documents for accuracy; tracing and investigating transactions to resolve questionable data and applying corrective actions when necessary.
- Performing customer account maintenance duties; reviewing taxes/share balance. Assists and provides guidance to lower level operations accounting clerks and specialists with reconciliation of complex problems. May have direct/indirect responsibility for supporting, advising, and resolving disputes for customers, clients /vendors.
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.
- Able to interpret the share transfer forms
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Analytic skill
- Attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
- Good Math and accounts skills
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
- Quick learner with the ability to retain high volume of information
- Ability to recognize and escalate to management if a shareholder has made multiple attempts to complete a transaction.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and to work overtime
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Ability to learner quickly and transfer knowledge.
- General understanding of the stock market or financial industry.