- Experience in manual testing of Client Server, Web and Mobile applications.
- Should possess experience of testing methodologies, defect management system and Database knowledge.
- Handled full range of testing services including defects analysis, developing test scenarios/cases, test monitoring and test execution.
- Good testing experience with different types of testing including Regression and Functional.
- Experience in preparing test environment to execute test cases.
- Analyzing the test cases prepared by other team members
- Exposure to QA activities is must
- Conducting review meeting within the team.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience to Automation tools (preferably Microsoft VS Test) and Agile testing process is necessary
- Implement and develop automated test practices for both web and windows applications primarily using Visual Studio’s Coded UI module.
- Design and create test scripts using C# and/or VB.NET to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
Skills / Experience
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record.
- Should have 4 - 6 year of experience with minimum 2 – 3 years of Test Automation using Microsoft VS Test.
- Proven experience developing automated test systems using Visual Studio’s Coded UI module for both web and windows applications.
- Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using C# and/or VB.NET. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc.
- Should Work under routine supervision. Uses minor discretion in resolving problems or enquiries. Works without frequent reference to others. Able to deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base.
- Interacts with and influence immediate colleagues and should have more influence in own domain.
- Should perform a range of varied work activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work.
- Should have sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Should absorb technical information when it is presented systematically and applies it effectively.
Based at Equiniti Chennai office, but must be prepared to work on site as and when required.