To work as a part of a project team in the delivery and maintenance of complex enterprise solutions built using industry standard patterns, practices and components.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record
- Should have appropriate years of testing experience required for this role.
- Normal working hours would be UK business hours however should be willing to work in India/US hours based on project requirement and be available for support out of UK business hours on week days and weekends.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Should be proficient in DB, SQL Queries & SQL Joins
- Experience/Exposure to API Testing
- Experience in manual testing of Client Server, Web and Mobile applications.
- Should possess experience of testing methodologies, defect management system and Database knowledge.
- Handled full range of testing services including defects analysis, developing test scenarios/cases, test monitoring and test execution.
- Good testing experience with different types of testing including Regression and Functional.
- Experience in preparing test environment to execute test cases.
- Should be able to lead a team of size between 2 to 6 members.
- Analysing the test cases prepared by other team members
- Exposure to QA activities is must
- Conducting review meeting within the team.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Exposure to Automation tools and Agile testing process is an advantage
- Candidates with testing certification are preference
- Should Work under routine supervision. Uses minor discretion in resolving problems or enquiries. Works without frequent reference to others. Able to deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base.
- Interacts with and influence immediate colleagues and should have more influence in own domain.
- Should perform a range of varied work activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work.
- Should have sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Should absorb technical information when it is presented systematically and applies it effectively.