HR Data Analyst
Designation - HR Data Analyst
Core Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly check with managers on data in AX
- Run audit reporting
- Work with Finance data team to ensure systems reflect the same quality data for consistent aligned reporting
- Data Processing
- Develop HR analytics
- Trends/ analysis/ benchmarking of our people data
- Complete catalogue of cyclical HR reporting for the business
- Manage ad hoc reporting requests
- Support HR business processes from a data management perspective
- Assist onshore staff in any related queries.
- Ensure that all data changes are input and validated correctly as well as having the correct approval process.
- Understand and assist to maintain any required interfaces between systems from a business point
- Proactively push for continuous process improvement and maintaining integrity of the systems. This can include increased automation for example.
- Any other duties that are within the scope, spirit or purpose of the role or as reasonably requested.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Over 2 years experience working in a HR environment.
- At least 2 years managing a Master Data team.
- Knowledge of systems admin
- MBA/ University Qualified
- Good knowledge of HR systems and how master data is managed within the systems
- Trained in SQL
- Fluent English: written and spoken.
- Proven processing abilities and team management
- Ability to drill down into the detail, whilst maintaining the top level view.
- Conscientious and an eye for detail
- Customer orientated
- Achievement orientation: Driven by goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well with people across the organisation.
- Ability to understand the detail behind processes
Core Values & Behaviours
- Acts with integrity and high personal standards in dealings with others.
- Treats others with respect, openness, honesty and fairness (empathy).
- Says what they mean; walks the talk.
- Accepts responsibility rather than apportioning blame.
- Creates the right blend of support and challenge – for self and others.
- Maintains the organisation’s reputation for high standards of business conduct.
- Adds values and builds true partnerships.
- Effectively manages expectations to achieve a positive outcome.
- Takes personal responsibility for the performance of the internal Client relationships.
- Makes a strong positive impact and professional impression.
- Builds effective networks (internally and externally).
- Effectively communicates with internal Clients and key stakeholders.
- Manages, maintains and promotes each relationship to deliver added value solutions and maximise growth potential.
- Probes facts and opinions to determine underlying needs and expectations to find out what internal Clients really need today and identify future requirements.
- Pro-actively manages all stakeholders.
- Motivate others to meet and exceed customer service standards by creating the right working environment and relationships.
- Is passionate and believes in what we do and who we are.
- Champions collaboration across the business for the benefit of internal Clients and Customers.
- Maintains their motivation and commitment, despite changes in direction.
- Consistently demonstrates the Equiniti Group Values, even under pressure.
- Acts as a role model to others.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive of others.
- Promotes teamwork and works effectively with others to achieve own and wider business goals.
- Leads in sharing good practice, knowledge and experience with others.
- Embraces challenges and responds quickly and positively to change.
- Is receptive, flexible and resilient.
- Adopts personal style to suit the situation and needs of others.
- Leads, coaches and develops others to reach their full potential.
- Passionate about delivering service excellence and putting the internal Client / Customer first.
- Works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others.
- Pro-actively takes actions and works with others to enhance our performance and reputation.
- Takes ownership for problems and finds solutions.
- Constantly searches for opportunities to add value and reduce costs for the Business and Clients.
- Continuously learns and improves from experience and shares this with others.
- Involves and leverages knowledge of others in decision making and problem solving.
- Makes decisions by evaluating options and uses commercial and market awareness to make appropriate recommendations.
- Effective use of own time and commits to realistic deadlines.