Job Description - Recruiter Sourcer
PeopleServices is a new team being established in Chennai to deliver technology driven HR and payroll data administration, reporting and advisory services for Equiniti managers in the UK.
They will provide an exciting new service proposition which delivers;
Integration and alignment: with Equiniti Business Technology Services offering in Chennai, following the requirement to off-shore where possible, digital by design and a technology solution chosen within the existing Microsoft stack.
Operational efficiency and quality: efficient and robust processes and controls. Stronger data integrity, allowing better decision making and further bottom line savings in areas such as absence, overtime, vacancy and pay controls.
BPO platform: a reference site for HR and payroll BPO and the potential for additional external revenue generation.
The role of Recruiter Sourcer will work as part of the PeopleServices Team in Chennai providing recruitment administration and helpdesk services for our customers. You will manage new vacancies through to approval, support applicant selection and manage on-boarding and offer processes. You will also provide advisory support to Equiniti managers and applicants on standard recruitment policies, processes, use of the recruitment IT system (iCams), job profiles and vacancy specific queries.
Customer service, quality and care is everything. The role will require excellent written and spoken English language skills, as well as data input accuracy and proficient IT skills. A genuine enthusiasm for recruitment is a must, an ability to work to strict KPIs, as well as commitment and drive to support this exciting vision to transform HR and Payroll.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
The core recruitment administrative and support elements of your role will include:
- A combined role with a strong emphasis on Sourcing candidates as well as managing the full end to end process.
- Agency or in house – International experience (US/EU/UK)
- International company /agency
- Ideally UK exposure(Education).
- Team player
- Flexible outlook
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least first degree qualified , with previous experience in a target driven office environment (e.g. recruitment)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Evidence of providing exceptional customer service
- High levels of data input accuracy and attention to detail.
- At least intermediate level in MS Office suite, and adept at learning new systems and processes driven by technology
- Strong integrity and an appreciation of the requirement for confidentiality and the protection of data
- Commitment and enthusiasm to continuous improvement, to transform how HR is delivered at Equiniti
- A genuine interest in a career in HR and Recruitment